Friday, December 7, 2007

Taco Chili




Taco Soup is so good when it's cold outside. And, I love the fact that I usually have all the ingredients on hand and can just throw it all together in a matter of minutes. You can let it cook in a crock pot for hours or just cook it on the stove for about 30 minutes. I serve it with sour cream, shredded cheese and fritos.
What You'll Need:
1 lb. ground beef (I use round)
1 onion, chopped
1 can chili beans
1 can black beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can corn, drained
1 can rotel
1 can diced tomatoes
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
What You'll Do:
Sautee the onion in a little oil.
Add the meat and brown.
Drain the meat.
Add all other ingredients and cook on Med to Med-Hi for about 30 minutes.

1 comment:

kirsten02 said...

Can I ask what Rotel is?