Monday, July 12, 2010

Lemon Pepper Chicken







This recipe was given to me by my sister when I was first moving out on my own. I had asked my sisters for the easiest recipes they had and this was one. I've made this chicken more times than I can count since those early days of learning how to cook. The best part is the lemony, peppery butter that is in the foil when you open it. I pour it over rice and it is delicious!
What You'll Need:
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
Butter
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
What You'll Do:
Lay out pieces of foil (however many breast halves you have). Place a couple of pats of butter on each piece of foil. Place a piece of chicken on top of the butter. Sprinkle generously with lemn pepper seasoning. Put a couple of more pats of butter on top. Fold foil into a pouch and cinch tightly. You may want to double wrap with foil. Place foil packs into a casserole dish (just in case of leaks) and bake on 350 for about 40 minutes.

No comments: